1. Minimum order for our items is 100 units.
2. Items displayed in the pictures may be different in designs/color/quality/size from the tangible products. To ensure that you are fully satisfied upon receiving our products, please ask us prior to your purchase or you may come to our showroom to view the products yourself. Upon dissatisfaction of the product(s) received, we shall not refund the amount paid. Otherwise after agreeable discussion (or acceptable reason), products can be returned within 7 days from the date of collection; thereafter any claims shall not be entertained.
3. Reem Doorgift will not be responsible for any damage or loss occurred during the process of transporting. However on our part, we will do our best to ensure the items are well packaged to minimize the risk of damage.
4. Due to the huge amount of orders and long process of production and printing, customers are advised to make orders at least 2 months(for Doorgifts) & at least 3 months(for Wedding Invitations) prior to your wedding ceremony.
5. Unless there is no delay, your ordered items will be ready for collection approximately 5-7 weeks from the date of your deposit payment.
6. Deposit is non-refundable and orders which have been made cannot be changed or cancelled after deposit has been made.
7. You are required to collect your ordered items within 2 weeks after completion. We are not responsible for any loss incurred afterwards and the items shall be disposed off a month after.
8. Free postage is valid for peninsular Malaysia for quantity 500pcs and above, except for food items, 12 x 12 towels, 12 x 24 towels, and promotional items.
9. If you wish to have customized printings on the item, let bookings be made at least 2 months before the event. Had bookings made less than 2 months, we will only use the sticker (negotiable).
10. As for the names/writings to be printed on the item, its design will be determined solely by us; font type, font size, font colors and its design. If you would like to request for your own design, you can email it to us after the booking is made, however we are not responsible if it were an error in the result.
11. Specific colors for items and packaging may be requested, however it is subject to stock availability.
12. The designs/wordings are not allowed to be amended after deposit has been made.
13. All invoices are valid for 2 weeks, thereafter, if we do not receive any deposit from the customer, the invoice(s) shall be deleted.
14. Postage to Sabah, Sarawak, Brunei and Singapore will be made on Friday only (for customers who make full payments before Friday). If payments are received on Friday, the parcel shall be carried forward to the following Friday.
15. Default courier(s) for the following areas;
Peninsular Malaysia – Skynet
Sabah & Sarawak – Pos domestik/Poslaju
Brunei & Singapore – Pos International
16. In case of products are not available due to production or clearing problems 2 weeks before your event date (after deposit has been made), you will be given these options :-
i) Deposit Refund
ii) Option to choose other available items :-
a. If your opted items are more expensive than your earlier orders, you will pay the excess amount.
b. If your opted items are cheaper than your earlier orders, Reem Doorgift will refund the excess amount.
Please take note that this transaction is based on the principle of satisfaction (Redha) of both parties.